Advanced Learner Loans can help you manage the cost of our popular Level 3 Gas Diploma.
If you are a full time student, you’ll be due to start repaying your loan the April after you finish or leave your course.
If you’re a part time student, you’ll be due to start repaying your loan the April after you finish or leave your course, or the April four years after the start of your course (even if you're still studying), whichever comes first.
You’ll only start making repayments if your income is over the repayment threshold, which is currently £26,575 a year, £2,214 a month or £511 a week in the UK. If your income falls below the repayment threshold, your repayments will stop and only restart when your income is over the threshold again.
You can also make additional voluntary repayments to SLC at any time.
You will be eligible if you are:
- Aged 19 or over on the first day of your course
- Living in the UK for the past 3 years
- Studying with an approved learning provider, like Barrett-Bell.
- Applying for a Level 3 qualification. (Our Gas Diploma is a Level 3 qualification.)
- For more detailed information on eligibility please visit: www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility
If you are aged between 19-23 and studying for your first full Level 3 Diploma or equivalent qualification then you may be entitled to a government grant to cover the cost of your qualification. Please speak to a member of our admin team for more information.
For a full list of qualifications please visit: https://www.gov.uk/what-different-qualification-levels-mean/list-of-qualification-levelsApply Now to Find Out More